|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 501 was the first level in Gelato Grotto and 225th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must crush 22 single and 41 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are six colours present, which is more than in its counterpart in Reality.
- There are jellies isolated from the main board that can only be reached with special candies.
- There are more jellies to be cleared than its Reality counterpart.
- However, the moon struck is ten moves long and removes two colours, making it much easier to make special candies during this time.
- The moon scale is moderately stable.
- The jellies are worth 104,000 points, which is more than the one star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Look for possible moves to clear the liquorice swirls to open up the board.
- Always make many special candies during moon struck to clear more jellies.
- This is the first Dreamworld level for which a Reality version of the level did not exist at the time Dreamworld was released.
- Hence, all the Reality levels that did exist at that time now has a counterpart in Dreamworld.
- Unfortunately, the prophecy in which all Reality levels will have a Dreamworld counterpart has came false; Dozy Dawn proved the premature end of Dreamworld at level 665.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels that has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- ↑ (22 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (41 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 104,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)