| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 1 : 1|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 503 was the third level in Gelato Grotto and the 130th ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 1 cherry in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The two layered icing that is not present in the counterpart in Reality makes the task of bringing down the first ingredient hard (the second drops when the first is brought down).
- The fourth column is a stuck zone.
- The moon scale is unstable.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||10 moves|
- Watch out for the moon scale while bringing the ingredients down. Try unlocking the marmalade to instantly bring down the first ingredient. The second ingredient would also be easy due to the icing blockers disappearing from the effects of the striped candy.
- Let moon struck help you bring down ingredients. With the absence of one less candy colour, it is easier to make more special candies.
- Make sure the ingredient does not fall in the fourth column. If it does, you will have to spend extra moves to swap it out as there is no ingredient exit.