|Jelly squares||: 12|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 504 is the fourth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 214th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 12 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Despite the level's overwhelming design, fear not. This level is actually quite easy.
- The top portion of the board is obviously the hardest part of the level, but the liquorice swirls that are there from the start are the only ones; no others fall; thus if the player is lucky, the player may match the candy on the top of the board to clear the jellies.
- Also, five colours make the creation of special candies easier.
- Use the two jelly fishes trapped in the marmalade in the bottom left and right corners. Most of them should clear some of the marmalade at the top, or even the liquorice swirls.
- Simply create special candies such as colour bombs to help you clear the rest.
- Since there are only five colours, combinations are quite easy to make.
- Try to create a combination of striped candy + wrapped candy that can be break off the marmalade at the top to make both jelly fish and liquorice swirls fall to the bottom.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.