|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 504 was the fourth level in Gelato Grotto and the 226th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 12 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 10 fewer moves compared to the counterpart in Reality.
- The jelly fish are replaced by candy bombs, making the task of clearing the liquorice swirls more difficult, the ones located on the top can be difficult to remove.
- Candy bombs rain down on every part of the board.
- The moon scale is quite stable.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- When you make a match, 20-move candy bombs will rain down, so destroy the candy bombs as fast as you can.
- Clear the candy bombs in marmalade.
- Make a striped candy + wrapped candy combination to clear the isolated liquorice swirls and jellies.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)