|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 506 is the sixth level in Ice Cream Caves and 125th ingredients level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are tons of chocolate impeding your progress at the start, but it is not hard to break.
- Even the chocolate spawners usually won't cause too much of a problem.
- The most annoying part of this level is the limited amount of space you have to bring down ingredients, though it should not be a problem once the player destroys most of the chocolate.
- The player also only has 30 moves to bring down four ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- First, make matches that destroy the chocolate but also bring down the first ingredient.
- Bring them down as fast as possible because you are quite limited with only 30 moves.
- Special candies should be made often since there are only five colours, so use this to your advantage. Of course, vertical striped candies are very helpful.
- It's better to focus on one side where the first ingredient is at. Just let the chocolate swarm the other side, and new ingredients will not spawn at the other side as long as there is no move.
- This level continues the trend where every 98th level after level 16 is at most medium. This is the sixth one.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points