|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 506 was the sixth level in Gelato Grotto and the 131st ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 15 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of randomly placed chocolate on the board and chocolate spawners to make more.
- There are candies behind liquorice locks that are not present in the counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only takes three moves to fill up the moon scale.
- 15 moves may not be enough to bring down ingredients.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the chocolate and the liquorice locks. Moon strucks may help you.
- Try to use your 15 moves wisely. The moon strucks help you in bringing down the ingredients.
- Like in Reality, focus on one side will save a lot of moves in bringing down ingredients. You may even collect a few in a single move during moon struck.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 507, 508, 510, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)