| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 506 was the sixth level in Gelato Grotto and the 131st ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of randomly placed chocolate on the board and chocolate spawners to make more.
- There are candies behind liquorice locks that are not present in the counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only takes three moves to fill up the moon scale.
- 15 moves may not be enough to bring down ingredients.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|3 moves||2 moves|
- Clear the chocolate and the liquorice locks. Moon strucks may help you.
- Try to use your 15 moves wisely. The moon strucks help you in bringing down the ingredients.
- Like in Reality, focus on one side will save a lot of moves in bringing down ingredients. You may even collect a few in a single move during moon struck.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 507, 508, 510, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points