|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 507 is the seventh level in Ice Cream Caves and the 216th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The awkward shape of the board makes the upper-left jellies quite hard to clear because the bottom part of the board is guarded by liquorice locks.
- The candy bombs only have 30 moves, and they are hard to reach because of the liquorice locks, this makes the level even more difficult.
- Make special candy combinations to break the locked bombs, allowing candies to fall down from the right.
- The locked bomb at the top left corner is the most troublesome. If is vital to use colour bombs to break it free. Afterwards, the rest of the jellies should not be a problem.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.