|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 507 was the seventh level in Gelato Grotto and the 228th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 30-move candy bombs, but they pose zero risk as their count is higher than the amount of moves provided.
- The moon scale is unstable. However, it only needs three moves to fill it.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Do not worry about the candy bombs. Their timer is larger than the number of moves in the level so they will not explode.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 506, 508, 510, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- This is the first level in which the bomb moves exceed the actual moves (which could be a bug).
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)