|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 508 is the eighth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 216th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs at the corners of the board make a hard level, however, they are not hard to clear with five colours.
- The liquorice swirls are not a problem and do not fall throughout the level; the ones at the beginning are the only ones.
- Try to destroy the icing and liquorice swirls first, using special candies if necessary.
- Afterwards, try to create special candy combinations to destroy the quadrants of the cake bomb, the best ones being wrapped candy + wrapped candy and colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.