|Jelly squares||: 24|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 508 is the eighth level in Ice Cream Caves and 217th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 24 double jelly squares in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Cake bombs at the corners of the board make a hard level, however, they are not hard to clear with five colours.
- The liquorice swirls are not a problem and do not fall throughout the level; the ones at the beginning are the only ones.
- The jellies are worth 48,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to destroy the icing and liquorice swirls first, using special candies if necessary.
- Afterwards, try to create special candy combinations to destroy the quadrants of the cake bomb, the best ones being wrapped candy + wrapped candy and colour bomb + striped candy combinations.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- ↑ 24 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 48,000 points