|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||68|
Level 509 is the ninth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 126th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 6 hazelnuts in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The bottom-most row can easily become overrun with chocolate, forcing you to use special candies throughout the whole level in order to pass it.
- Thankfully, you only needs to deal with five colours, making it easier to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 60,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Create special candies and activate it around the chocolate; the best ones are vertical striped candy and its combinations.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 6 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 60,000 points