|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 509 was the ninth level in Gelato Grotto and the 132nd ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 4 hazelnuts in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are two fewer ingredients required compared to its Reality counterpart (4 compared to 6).
- The exits are in an isolated row on the bottom, separated from the main board.
- This isolated row also contains chocolate spawners, which can make it more difficult to bring down ingredients if the row gets overrun by chocolate.
- A relatively open board and a long moon struck makes it easy to create special candies and cascades.
- The moon scale is moderately stable.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to clear the chocolate.
- Bring down an ingredient as fast as you can so that space you will bring down does not engulfed by the chocolate.
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)