|Jelly squares||: 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 51 is the first level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 27th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 10 double jelly squares and score at least 20,000 points in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There might be a little bit of difficulty in dealing with the chocolate.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points  , which is equal to the one star target score.
- It is recommended to make special candies.
- The optimal effect is combining colour bomb with striped candy.
- Focus on clearing jelly and chocolate.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points. Hence, Hence, an additional 15,000 points for two stars and an additional 25,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The regular icings are hard to clear with six colours and while they are being cleared, the chocolate will spread and may reduce available board space.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners. They can be used to clear the blockers though.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- 10 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 20,000 points
- Chocolate appears for the first time in this level.
- Reaching this level gives players access to Dreamworld.