| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 4 : 10|
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 51 is the first level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 26th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 4 single and 10 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There might be a little bit of difficulty in dealing with the chocolate that will end up covering most of the jelly squares.
- It is recommended to make special candies.
- The optimal effect is combining colour bomb + striped candy.
- Focus on clearing jellies and chocolates.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 20,000 points. Hence, an additional 15,000 points for two stars and an additional 25,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The regular icing are hard to clear with six colours and while they are being cleared, the chocolates will spread and may reduce available board space.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners. They can be used to clear the blockers though.
- 35 moves are limited in earning a huge amount of points due to sugar crush and the limiting of the number of special candies created via regular matches. However, this point is less critical due to the low two and three star target scores.
- Chocolate appears for the first time in this level.
- Reaching this level gave the player access to the Dreamworld until Dreamworld was removed on May 17th, 2017
- This level has an icon bug that shows the first version of this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.