|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 510 is the tenth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 127th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are a lot of five-layered icing that separate the ingredients from the bottom.
- The board has an awkward shape, so it can be hard to make matches to bring ingredients down. Special candies are generally required, but there is only 35 moves for four ingredients.
- Ingredients can spawn over the "stuck" zone (the middle column), and if that happens, it can be difficult in moving them across to an exit column.
- Five colours makes it easier to create special candies and combinations, even with such a weird board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 10,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to destroy the icing first.
- Try not to work on the middle column, so the candy cannon will not spawn ingredients from there.
- If the ingredients are stuck at the middle, do your best in finding the match that moves the ingredient.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 4 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 40,000 points