|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 510 was the tenth level in Gelato Grotto and the 133rd ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 1 hazelnut and 2 cherries in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are three-layered icing to be destroyed vs. the five-layered icing in its Reality counterpart. Moreover, there is one fewer ingredient required (3 compared to 4).
- There is a possibility of an ingredient dropping in the middle column, which is a stuck zone.
- The moon scale is moderately stable.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Always drop the ingredients on the sides, not on the middles.
- Take advantage of the four moon strucks.
- Clear the three-layer icing.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 506, 507, 508, 555, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)