|Target score||: 60,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||78|
Level 511 is the eleventh level in Ice Cream Caves and the 116th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 colour bombs in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The majority of the board is covered in liquorice locks, not leaving that much space elsewhere, to make the necessary orders.
- Five colour bombs may be hard to make, but with only five colours, it should not be too difficult, especially as each colour bomb usage essentially removes one colour from the board.
- The mystery candies present on the board can also produce colour bombs.
- The order is worth 5,000 points. Hence, an additional 55,000 points are required to earn one star.
- Quickly destroy those liquorice locks first.
- Afterwards, try to seek the match that yields colour bomb(s), and when the player gets it, detonate it strategically to allow the creation of more colour bombs.
- Do not forget to take advantage of mystery candies and that one colour bomb on the bottom of the board; the former may yield either colour bombs or lucky candies.
- In the walkthrough on the left, the hint for the first move is actually a glitch. The move would require the player to move a candy inside a liquorice lock.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- ↑ 5 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 5,000 points