|Orders||: 10 : 5 : 55|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 512 is the twelfth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 117th candy order level. To pass this level, you must collect 10 striped candies, 5 colour bombs and 55 blue candies in 55 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The icing makes the bottom part of the board unplayable if not destroyed quickly.
- Three colour bombs may be hard to make, and the other two are isolated between chocolate spawners.
- Thankfully, you only need to deal with five colours, making the order easier than expected.
- This level may look easy because of the colour bombs, but if you clear the marmalade first before the icing, the chocolate may eat your colour bombs and rainbow candies, alongside the striped candies.
- Rainbow Candies spawn every two moves.
- Fortunately, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- Overall the colour bombs will be key and distracting the spawners is an added bonus. As such, focus on the multilayered icing first.
- After breaking icings (so that chocolate will spawn in the middle), quickly release the given special candies and use them immediately, before chocolate eats them.
- The blue candies will take care of themselves, as there are not too many to collect and cascades will certainly take out quite a handful.
- One colour bomb + striped candy will finish off the striped candy requirement as well.
- Violet line(s) show where the candies and chameleon candies spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|