|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 514 is the fourteenth level in Ice Cream Caves and the 128th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 50 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are tons of icing that you need to deal with, reducing the space on the board while making it harder to bring down the ingredients.
- If the ingredients spawn at the sides, it is more difficult to bring them down.
- There is a locked candy bomb which will explode after 25 moves.
- Clear the bomb quickly, with help of the given striped candy. After that, get rid of the icing as fast as possible.
- If the ingredients are at the sides, swipe them towards the centre.
- This level has a past version. It used to contain the same glitch as level 397 in which the cage of liquorice locks acts like marmalade.
- This is the last level in World Six which has six colours. The next 16 levels in this world all have five colours.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|