| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 12 : 20|
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 515 was the fifteenth and last level in Gelato Grotto and the 231st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 12 single and 20 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are 25-move candy bombs, but they pose zero risk as their count is higher than the amount of moves provided.
- Three double jelly squares on each corner are replaced by single ones.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Do not worry about the candy bombs. Their timers are larger than the number of moves in the level so they will not explode.
- Then, make as many special candies to remove the jellies.
- This is the second level in which the bomb moves exceed the actual moves (which could be a bug).
- This is one of the levels that is easier in Dreamworld than its counterpart in Reality.