|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 516 is the first level in Sour Salon and the 219th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 38 single jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The holes and the five-layered icing can make expanding playing space and reaching the jellies difficult.
- Liquorice swirls are present all over the board, there are also jellies behind them.
- Focus on getting rid of the icing and liquorice. Use wrapped candies to help clear the liquorice and striped/colour bomb to help clear the icing. This level is very easy once you get the blockers out of the way.
- You could also try using a colour bomb + colour bomb combination to clear all the liquorice as it will destroy them all at once.
- This is the first Reality level that was released in 2014.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.