|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 516 was the first level in Sweet Beat and the 232nd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 38 double jelly squares in 45 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All the single jellies in the counterpart in Reality are double jellies, requiring more moves to clear them.
- Some of the liquorice swirls in the Reality counterpart are replaced by liquorice locks.
- The jellies are worth 76,000 points. Hence, an additional 2,000 points is required to earn one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Clear the liquorice locks and liquorice swirls.
- A colour bomb + colour bomb combination will clear all the liquorice swirls.
- ↑ 38 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 76,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)