|Target score||: 45,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||81|
Level 517 is the second level in Sour Salon and the 129th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must bring down 4 hazelnuts and score at least 45,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- The chocolate and the icing may block the way on collecting center ingredients. Also, ingredients may end up above a chocolate spawner, forcing the player to spend moves trying to move the ingredients aside and allowing them to be collected. This happens when there is an icing a few spaces above a spawner, which can cause ingredients to move diagonally.
- You have to bring down an ingredient per 10 moves.
- Fortunately, five colours ease the creation of special candies.
- The right upper chocolate spawner may spawn chocolate which could stop the candies come to the board.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 5,000 points is required for one star.
- Control the chocolate and break the icing as soon as possible. The chocolate near the center top has higher priority.
- Before making a move, make sure that it doesn't let the ingredient slide to the columns above the chocolate spawners. However, you may dig the lower left icings to let the ingredients slide to open area.
- Normally the level should have an ingredient candy cannon because the ingredients only fall in the middle column.