|Jelly squares||: 21|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 518 is the third level in Sour Salon and 221st jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 21 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The three locked candy bombs are in awkward places. They are difficult to defuse within 15 moves.
- The corner jellies are also blocked by five-layered icing.
- However, the player is provided with two jelly fish on the board, but they are hard to reach too.
- The jellies are worth 42,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Due to the given candy bombs, there is no difficulty in reaching the one star target score.
- Remove the locked bombs as soon as possible, especially the centre one. If they can hardly be dismantled conventionally, release the jelly fish (or mix a special candy with them) and try your luck.
- Using a colour bomb + striped candy combination can be quite effective in this level.
- This is currently one of the only two levels where liquorice locks work like marmalade. It only happened on the web version. This is due to a configuration error: these tiles are assigned as both a liquorice lock and a marmalade cover.
- This is the first level which contains jelly fish inside liquorice locks. However, on mobile, they are shown as jelly fish inside marmalade instead of liquorice locks.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.