|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 519 is the fourth level in Sour Salon and 118th candy order level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must collect 12 colour bombs in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Four colour bombs are already given to you on the board, but they are isolated off the main board. Coupled with the fact that candies do not spawn on that area forces the use of striped candy combinations to activate the colour bombs once the mystery candies are cleared.
- Even with five colours, creating eight or more colour bombs can be difficult.
- The liquorice swirls may hinder switches or misplace the candies for colour bomb formation. More will come to the board later.
- Mystery candies may release candy bombs or chocolate which are very harmful, but they may hide special candies too, including colour bombs. Also, they may release icing, which does not affect the game very much.
- The order is worth 12,000 points. Hence, an additional 108,000 points is required for one star.
- Create possible five-in-a-row formations whenever possible. Be sure to consider cascades and liquorice removal when doing so.
- On mobile, you can just quit unless the board starts with a 5-in-a-row in your first move.
- For more points, try not combine a colour bomb with a striped candy or another colour bomb, unless you have made all the required colour bombs but have insufficient moves to activate them individually.
- Use a colour bomb on a regular candy as soon as possible if there are no obvious 5-in-a-row formations.
- You will need vertical striped candies to free the colour bombs trapped in marmalade below. This can also save them from chocolate, if you cannot use them quickly.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 12 special candies × 1,000 points per special candy = 12,000 points