| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 6|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 52 is the second level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 28th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 6 single jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be hard to clear liquorice locks but the moves given are adequate to pass this level.
- The jellies can be hard to reach at the bottom layer, but bear in mind that one horizontal striped candy can wipe them all out.
- The jellies are worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 31,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on clearing the chocolate and liquorice locks. It is recommended to produce striped candies as they help you clear the liquorice locks. Position some horizontal striped candies at the very bottom to free all the liquorice locks. This also makes it easy to pass the level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 9,000 points. Hence, an additional 51,000 points for two stars and an additional 71,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The chocolates will spread, may reduce available board space and are hard to clear with six colours.
- Even after all the chocolates are cleared, the liquorice locks are also hard to clear.
- The board is open with 81 spaces. However, individual special candies except colour bombs are mostly useless if they are not within range of the jellies. Even special candy combinations can be useless if they are not within range of the jellies especially the ones at the corners.
- This is the first level to contain three different blockers.
- The second version of this level featured an unofficial appearance of locked chocolate until it was reverted to the first version.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- ↑ 9 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly = 9,000 points