|Jelly squares||: 38|
|Target score||: 80,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||77|
Level 520 is the fifth level in Sour Salon and the 222nd jelly level. To pass this level, you must crush 38 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to remove the cakes. Even when the cake bombs are removed, liquorice swirls can always swarm down from the side cannons, making it difficult to clear the jellies in these areas.
- There are only 30 moves to finish it, with a lot of icing, liquorice swirls, and inconveniently placed empty tiles blocking the path.
- The jellies are worth 76,000 points. Hence, an additional 4,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Break the cakes. Wrapped candy + striped candy combinations are highly recommended to get rid of all the slices.
- While difficult, try to hit the liquorice swirls while removing a cake at the same time. This may temporarily stop the liquorice swirls from spawning and allow jellies to be cleared easier on the sides.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 38 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 76,000 points