| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 24 : 3|
|Target score||: 32,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 524 was the ninth level in Sweet Beat and the 235th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 24 single and 3 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All double jelly squares (except under jelly fish) are replaced by single jelly squares. That makes this level much easier than its counterpart in Reality.
- Unlike its counterpart in Reality, 10-move candy bombs spawn.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||10 moves|
- Make a wrapped candy + striped candy combination to remove the liquorice locks.
- Beware of the 10-move candy bombs.
- Take advantage of the 10-move moon struck.