| This level has been recently redesigned
A recent change was made to this level. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
| This level has been recently nerfed
A recent change was made to this level to make it easier, causing the information to undergo a major change. A new difficulty is yet to be decided.
|Jelly squares||: 54|
|Target score||: 54,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty||Undetermined: start a discussion relating to difficulty in the comments section below!|
Level 531 is the first level in Sticky Savannah and the 230th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 54 double jelly squares in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Naturally, as this level introduces an entirely new element, the conveyor belt, some people may be thrown off or confused.
- The top part is totally sealed with liquorice locks. This could cause failure, albeit unlikely, as there is a colour bomb on the screen to start.
- The jellies in the four protrusions can prove to be difficult to clear.
- Remove the marmalade covering the colour bomb first, then use it on a colour that will unlock the liquorice locks on top.
- Afterwards, clear all the jellies. The conveyor belt will shift all candies by one square left after each move, so try to take advantage of them. The sides and upper corners are a bit tricky, but it is not something that players have not dealt with at all.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easier to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 170,000 points for two stars and an additional 220,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The limited numbers and positions of jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- Despite the presence of a colour bomb already present, it requires at least one move to uncover it. Moreover, it has to be used to remove some of the liquorice locks.
- Even a colour bomb + striped candy combination used during the first five moves may not get rid of all the liquorice locks.
- The conveyor belt may help or hinder the creation of special candies.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- On mobile devices, cycle the board till another colour bomb can be immediately created. This will save the colour bomb in marmalade which can be used on other candies.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible. It will be even better if colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations can be created.
- Before the redesign, this was the only six-coloured level in Sticky Savannah.
- Conveyor belts are introduced in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.