| Change in Difficulty Colours
The colour-coding we use to indicate level difficulty has changed. You can find details on the new colour codes here.
|Jelly squares||: 40|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||73|
Level 531 is the first level in Sticky Savannah and the 226th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 40 double jelly squares and score at least 100,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- Naturally, as this level introduces an entirely new element, the conveyor belt, some people may be thrown off or confused.
- The top part is totally sealed with liquorice locks. This could cause failure, albeit unlikely, as there is a colour bomb on the screen to start. Combine the colour bomb with a candy colour that a locked candy. If this is not done, the level will become nearly impossible.
- The jellies in the four protrusions can prove to be difficult to clear.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points (40 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 80,000 points). Hence, an additional 20,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Remove the marmalade covering the colour bomb first, then use it on a colour that will unlock the liquorice locks on top.
- Afterwards, clear all the jellies. The conveyor belt will shift all candies by one square left after each move, so try to take advantage of them. The sides and upper corners are a bit tricky, but it's not something that players haven't dealt with at all.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of six colours makes it hard to create special candies.
- The jellies are worth 80,000 points. Hence, an additional 170,000 points for two stars and an additional 220,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The limited numbers and positions of jellies make it hard to sustain huge point cascades.
- Despite the presence of a colour bomb already present, it requires at least one move to uncover it. Moreover, it has to be used to remove some of the liquorice locks.
- Even a colour bomb + striped candy combination used during the first five moves may not get rid of all the liquorice locks.
- The conveyor belt may help or hinder the creation of special candies.
- The player earns more points for combining a colour bomb with a colour that cover several single jellies than the one on mobile devices.
- On mobile devices, cycle the board till another colour bomb can be immediately created. This will save the colour bomb in marmalade which can be used on other candies.
- Create as many colour bombs as possible. It will be even better if colour bomb + wrapped candy combinations can be created.
- This is the only six-coloured level in Sticky Savannah.
- Conveyor belts are introduced in this level.