| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 20,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 532 was the second level in Surreal Safari and 141st ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has a 7×7 area to make special candies, so it can be really difficult to make a horizontal striped candy and activate it in 4 moves, then 3 moves after.
- There are only 25 moves compared to 40 in its counterpart in Reality.
- The only chance to get the ingredients away from the conveyor belt is when they are directly in the rightmost column.
- The ingredients are worth 20,000 points, which is equal to the one star target score.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Make horizontal striped candies for reserve. Whenever the ingredient travels to the rightmost column (the dropping column), activate a horizontal striped candy to lower it down.
- After the two ingredients are successfully away from the conveyor belt, make more striped candy combinations to bring them to the exit.
- Try to make a colour bomb + colour bomb combination when both ingredients are at the right top part. This combination clears the whole board including all liquorice swirls.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 2 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 20,000 points