|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 532 was the second level in Surreal Safari and the 141st ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The player has a 7×7 area to make special candies, so it can be really difficult to make a horizontal striped candy and activate it in 4 moves, then 3 moves after.
- There are only 25 moves compared to 40 in its counterpart in Reality.
- The only chance to get the ingredients away from the conveyor belt is when they are directly in the rightmost column.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Make horizontal striped candies for reserve. Whenever the ingredient travels to the rightmost column (the dropping column), activate a horizontal striped candy to lower it down.
- After the two ingredients are successfully away from the conveyor belt, make more striped candy combinations to bring them to the exit.
- Try to make a colour bomb + colour bomb combination when both ingredients are at the right top part. This combination clears the whole board including all liquorice swirls.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)