|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 533 is the third level in Sticky Savannah and the 227th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 39 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 10-move candy bombs are on the conveyor belt, present also with liquorice swirls, and if they are not disposed of quickly, the player will lose the level.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- There are only 7 candy bombs. Try to get them first before starting to clear the jellies.
- Once the candy bombs are gone, focus on any liquorice swirls that remain, then go for the rest of the jellies.
- Striped candy + colour bomb combination is really helpful. The edges may be tricky, so use this combination to clear them.
- Another helpful combination is colour bomb + colour bomb which clears the whole board, including the liquorice swirls and candy bombs, and one layer of jelly.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 78,000 points