| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 39|
|Target score||: 100,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 533 was the third level in Surreal Safari and 239th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 39 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 10-move bombs are on the conveyor belt; also present are liquorice swirls. If the candy bombs are not disposed of quickly, the player will lose the level.
- There are many liquorice swirls on the board, and they will spawn again at times.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Each moon struck lasts only one move, making the detonation of special candies especially problematic.
- The jellies are worth 78,000 points. Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||1 move|
- Take care of the bombs first.
- After that, as you clear the jellies, try to destroy some liquorice swirls with every move to clear up the board.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 39 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 78,000 points