|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Other features|| |
| Number of|
| 5 |
|Number of spaces||53|
Level 535 is the fifth level in Sticky Savannah and the 229th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares and score at least 50,000 points in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated.
- It is difficult to deal with double jellies under the liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points (18 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points). Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove the liquorice swirls and then create as many vertically striped candies in the rows, where the jelly is.
- Even colour bomb + striped candy can help in this level.
- Colour bomb + colour bomb combo clears the whole board including liquorice swirls.
- Take the advantage to clear the jelly.