|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 535 is the fifth level in Sticky Savannah and 229th jelly level in Candy Crush Saga. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It is difficult to deal with double jellies under the liquorice swirls.
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Try to remove the liquorice swirls and then create as many vertically striped candies in the rows, where the jelly is.
- Even colour bomb + striped candy can help in this level.
- Colour bomb + colour bomb combination clears the whole board including liquorice swirls.
- Take the advantage to clear the jelly.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points