| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 535 was the fifth level in Surreal Safari and 241st jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 18 double jelly squares in 20 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The double jellies are protected by liquorice swirls. It is especially difficult to clear the jellies in the protrusions at the top and bottom.
- You only have 20 moves, 10 less than in Reality.
- The moon scale is not stable, and moon struck comes late after 15 moves (but only lasts for 3 moves).
- The jellies are worth 36,000 points. Hence, an additional 14,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|15 moves||3 moves|
- Try to clear some candies or liquorice swirls in every move. Prioritize the candies over the swirls.
- Look for simple matches to clear the candies in the protusions.
- Vertical striped candies in the jelly column can help clear the jellies in the protrusions as well, provided that they are activated without any swirls in the way.
- It's possible, but not easy, to let moon struck remove some of the jellies inside.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 18 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 36,000 points