|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 536 is the sixth level in Sticky Savannah and the 136th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 30 moves to bring down 4 ingredients, and you even have liquorice swirls and two-layer icing to clear.
- Conveyor belts may interfere with your plans, but may also help bring down more ingredients if it creates cascades.
- Five colours also help create special candies after the liquorice is removed.
- Break the double-layered icing at first and then start to bring the ingredients down. By doing this you will destroy lots of liquorice swirls. Use special candies to speed up the level.
- Note that the ingredients will transfer from the top conveyor to the bottom conveyor and vice-versa. You may take advantage of this, or not.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.