| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 536 was the sixth level in Surreal Safari and the 142nd ingredients level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 30 moves to bring down 4 ingredients, and you even have liquorice swirls and 2-layer icing to clear.
- Conveyor belts may interfere with your plans, but may also help bring down more ingredients if it creates cascades.
- There are 2 candy bomb dispensers on the bottom that are not present in its counterpart in Reality.
- 5 colours also helps create special candies after the swirls are removed.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||3 moves|
- Break the double-layered icing at first and then start to bring the ingredients down. By doing this you will destroy lots of liquorice swirls. Use special candies to speed up the level finish.
- Note that the ingredients will transfer from the top conveyor to the bottom conveyor and vice-versa. You may take advantage of this, or not.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.