|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 537 was the seventh level in Surreal Safari and 143rd ingredients level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 1 cherry in 20 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The ingredients could fall in the stuck positions, which could be bad.
- Chocolate infestation could be a problem early on due to the amount of liquorice swirls.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- There is one more ingredient added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- The moon scale is somewhat unstable from cascades.
- The ingredients are worth 30,000 points, which is equal to the two star target score.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Try to destroy the icing squares between the chocolate spawner first.
- Bring the ingredients down from the conveyor belt only when it is in a column with an exit.
- Vertical striped candies can help bring the ingredients down immediately when situated in the right row.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Teal square(s) show where ingredients stay in the same location without spawning in random places.
- Red square(s) show where the ingredients' stuck zones are located.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 3 ingredients × 10,000 points per ingredient = 30,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)