|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 538 is the eighth level in Sticky Savannah and the 229th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 69 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The liquorice locks at the start will create a division on the screen between the middle, the top, and the bottom.
- You only have 35 moves to clear a large amount of double jelly, plus you have to worry about the 9-move candy bombs.
- There are also a couple of jellies in places that are hard to reach, that also release more bombs.
- You are provided with a tolerable five colours for this level.
- Try to destroy the candy bombs as soon as possible.
- Clear the jellies at top and bottom rows. It is a good idea not to clear the jelly in the middle first as they spawn candy bombs.
- Colour bomb + striped candy combinations will help a lot in this level.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|