| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 69|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 538 was the eighth level in Surreal Safari and the 242nd jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 69 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are three 9-move bombs to clear, as well as bomb dispensers.
- There is also a couple of jellies in places that are hard to reach, that even release more bombs.
- The liquorice locks at the start will create a division on the screen between the middle, the top, and the bottom.
- There are a lot of jellies to clear in only 25 moves.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|20 moves||5 moves|
- Try to destroy the candy bombs as soon as possible.
- Clear the jellies at top and bottom rows. It might not be a good idea to clear the jelly in the middle early as they spawn candy bombs. But use your best judgement.
- Prepare a colour bomb and a striped candy to be used during moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.