|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 539 was the ninth level in Surreal Safari and the 243rd jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 53 double jelly squares in 25 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Like its counterpart in Reality, the candy bombs are hard to clear.
- The regular icing on top of the board are replaced by two-layered icing.
- There are single jellies underneath the five layer icing.
- The moon scale is unstable.
- Despite the presence of four moon strucks, each of them only lasts for one move, limiting their effectiveness.
- The jellies are worth 108,000 points. Hence, an additional 42,000 points is required for one star.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
- 4th Start: moves left.
- 4th End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Being hardest to remove on the board, aim for the top icing first.
- Get rid of bombs with low timer.
- Moon struck is your chance to make combinations. Use special candies (especially colour bombs) quickly before Odus returns.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per double jelly) + (53 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 108,000 points
Web version (episode's placeholder background)