|Ingredients||: 2 : 2|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 54 is the fourth level in Minty Meadow (Episode 5) and the 14th ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 2 hazelnuts and 2 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- It may be a little bit difficult to clear chocolate and liquorice locks. Chocolate will probably spread throughout the bottom row before the player can clear liquorice locks protecting them.
- Break the liquorice locks as they limit the size of the board and block the path to bring the ingredients down.
- Try to eliminate the chocolate before it spreads.
- Combining colour bomb with striped candy is recommended in this level.
Earning More StarsEdit
- The presence of five colours makes it easy to create special candies.
- The ingredients are worth 40,000 points. Hence, an additional 30,000 points for two stars and an additional 60,000 points for three stars have to be earned through matching of candies.
- The player is required to earn an additional 750 points per move for two stars and an additional 1,500 points per move for three stars.
- Even though it is inevitable that the chocolate will spread during the first few moves, they are not too difficult to clear with five colours.
- There are liquorice locks on the board which require some moves to clear them. Despite this, not all the liquorice locks are required to be cleared as mainly those directly below the path of the ingredients need to be cleared.
- A vertical striped candy on the same column as the ingredient will drop it in one move. Alternatively, wrapped candy + striped candy combination will clear three rows and columns which can speed up the process of dropping the ingredients.
- This is the first ingredients level that contains chocolate.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
|Element Spawn Notes|