|| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
Level 541 was the eleventh level in Surreal Safari and the 245th jelly level in Dreamworld.
To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer.
When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- It is difficult to clear all of the bombs, especially since even more spawn on the conveyor belts.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable.
| Moon Scale
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
| Moon Struck
||Moon Struck moves
- Survive until moon struck at all cost. There is no need to worry about points, as you will get a lot by clearing bombs.
- It may be obvious, but avoid letting a candy bomb with a low timer fall onto the bottom half of the board. Typically games with these end with a loss.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Blue line(s) are the hidden teleporter entries.
- Pink line(s) are the hidden teleporter exits.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- The hidden teleporters having identical numbers indicate where the entry and exit is.
Web version (episode's placeholder background)