| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Target score||: 70,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 543 was the thirteenth level in Surreal Safari and the 133rd candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 5 wrapped candy + striped candy combinations in 22 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
Due to an additional colour compared to its counterpart in Reality making it harder to create special candies, the huge number of required combinations with a low number of provided moves and the chocolate and the chocolate spawners producing chocolate which blocks the flow of candies makes this level extremely hard to pass.
- There is one more colour than in its counterpart in Reality.
- There are only 22 moves to create 5 combinations, which makes it significantly more challenging.
- The chocolate spawners can block the flow of candies.
- Moon struck may detonate special candies required for the order.
- Thankfully, the moon scale is very stable in this level.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||2 moves|
- Get rid of any chocolate at the top row.
- While making special candies for the mix, avoid making cascades which set them off.
- Try to get moon strucks that don't give cascades. If you do get moon struck with cascades, you will easily lose.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.