| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 17|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 545 was the fifteenth and last level in Surreal Safari and the 246th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 17 double jelly squares in 28 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There is one more colour added compared to its counterpart in Reality.
- There are also two fewer moves than its counterpart in Reality.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|17 moves||5 moves|
- Defuse all the three bombs before they explode.
- Remember to clear all the five-layered icing before moon struck, so the chances for winning are much higher.
- This is one of the six-coloured levels which has five colours in its counterpart in Reality.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.