|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 50,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 546 is the first level in Jelly Wagon and the 234th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 36 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The entire jelly on the right-hand side of the board is littered with liquorice swirls, which are difficult to get rid of due to the left and right side of the board only being connected through the two conveyor belts.
- The conveyor belts can make trouble with making the match to clear the liquorice swirls, although they can be helpful in moving the candies to the right-hand side of the board.
- The layout of this level is very similar to level 16 (which is really easy), but more challenging as this level hold many liquorice swirls and five colours.
- Focus on creating horizontal striped candies to expose the jellies from the liquorice swirls. If possible, try to make combinations of them.
- Even if you do not have enough moves to create the striped candies, the conveyor belts should move the candies to be matched on the right-hand side of the board.
- After enough liquorice swirls have been destroyed, try to destroy the remaining of them and the jellies with regular matches. Special candies and its combinations may help, but beware of liquorice swirl infestations from the candy cannons.
- Special candies such as colour bomb + striped candy may help to clear the liquorice swirls. Wrapped candies are more effective against liquorice swirls, however.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|