|Jelly squares||: 9|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
| Number of|
| 6 |
|Number of spaces||72|
Level 547 is the second level in Jelly Wagon and the 236th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 9 double jelly squares and score at least 40,000 points in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The jellies are located underneath the three layered icings that are difficult to destroy, especially the jellies.
- The chocolate spawner can become a nuisance too.
- Finally, all six colours are present, complicating the creation of special candies.
- The jellies are worth 18,000 points.  Hence, an additional 22,000 points is required to earn one star.
- Focus on destroying the icing first, as the jellies are located underneath them. Horizontal striped candies and their combinations work best, and a properly-placed regular vertical match can take off a layer from two icings.
- Once most, if not all of the icings are destroyed, you can use colour bombs to destroy the jellies.
- Try to destroy the chocolate from the chocolate spawner as soon as possible to prevent them becoming a nuisance later.
- Also, try to plan your moves such that the conveyor belts move the candies to create matches that destroy the icings and/or jellies.
- This level has the same shape as level 355 mirrored.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Dark blue tile(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- 9 double jellies x 2,000 points per double jelly = 18,000 points