| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 36|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 549 was the forth level in Charming Carnival and 249th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must crush 36 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- You only have 30 moves, 10 less than in Reality. However, half of your moves are covered within moon struck.
- The moon scale is relatively unstable from cascades.
- The jellies are worth 72,000 points. Hence, an additional 128,000 points is required for one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|5 moves||5 moves|
- Do as in Reality, but keep the moon scale balanced when taking special candy combinations.
- It's easier to get colour bombs in moon struck. Use them on candy bombs for massive points.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Navy blue line(s) show where the candies, candy bombs and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ 36 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly = 72,000 points