| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Jelly squares||: 2 : 10|
|Target score||: 30,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 550 was the fifth level in Charming Carnival and the 250th jelly level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must clear 2 single and 10 double jelly squares in 15 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- 15 moves may not be enough to clear the jellies.
- The jellies are worth 22,000 points. Hence, an additional 8,000 points is required to earn one star.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|10 moves||5 moves|
- Clear the cake bomb to clear all liquorice swirls.. However, you have to be careful because of the moon scale.
- Take advantage of moon struck.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Light blue square(s) indicate the position of single jellies.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
- ↑ (2 single jellies × 1,000 points per single jelly) + (10 double jellies × 2,000 points per double jelly) = 22,000 points