|Ingredients||: 5 : 5|
|Target score||: 120,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
|Difficulty|| - Easy
- Somewhat Hard
Level 554 is the ninth level in Jelly Wagon and the 141st ingredients level. To pass this level, you must collect 5 hazelnuts and 5 cherries in 40 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- The sheer number of ingredients to bring down can make this level a little difficult at first.
- The ingredients are isolated from the rest of the board, so special candies have to be made and activated to bring the ingredients down.
- This level is much harder on the phone, due to the different dynamics of candy cannons. Ingredients do not slide down like they do on the web version. This makes the level much more difficult.
Part 1: The Striped CandyEdit
- In this level, all the ingredients you wil have to collect will drop into the conveyor belt on the top row. They are blocked from exiting the puzzle by a host of liquorice swirls.
- Unlike other ingredient levels, the liquorice does not actually present much of a problem here. Destroy it with a vertically striped candy and the ingredients will instantly exit, since there is nothing else in the way.
Part 2: The MatchesEdit
- You cannot just destroy the liquorice willy-nilly, though. Once it is destroyed, normal candies will fill in the gaps, so you will still have obstacles, and matches are hard to find in the top rows.
- Hang on to your striped candies and make matches elsewhere on the board until the conveyor belt moves an ingredient into their blast radius. Then, unleash hell.
Part 3: The Conveyor BeltEdit
- Sure, it might be tough at first, but as you destroy more liquorice, it will be easier to find matches in the top rows. Look for matches under ingredients or able to get rid of swirls.
- Matches like the one pictured will remove ingredients much more quickly than using striped candies, and can save you moves for use in Sugar Crush.
- This level has exits at the bottom of the board. Since ingredients will be collected via the upper exits, they cannot enter the main playing field causing the lower exits to be unusable.
- Due to the redundant exits, this level contains the most exits of any Ingredient Level, with a total of fourteen exits.
- This level has great similarity to a drawn suggestion by User:Lefty7788, the founder of the wiki, so there is a slight possibility that the level itself is made based on the suggestion given.
- This level spawns sugar drops, when that feature is active.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Green line(s) show where the candies and ingredients spawn.
- Yellow line(s) show where the candies, ingredients, and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.