| Removed content
This page contains information about content that was previously in the game but got removed.
|Orders||: 250 : 250|
|Target score||: 200,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 555 was the tenth level in Charming Carnival and the 136th candy order level in Dreamworld. To pass this level, you must collect 250 purple candies and 250 blue candies in 16 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- There are more candies to be collected than its counterpart in Reality. Moreover, there are fewer moves and one more colour added.
- The candy bombs have three more moves than in reality at 12.
- Moon struck will prevent candies matching the colour on the left side of the moon scale from spawning. If blue or purple colour appears on that side, 47 additional candies have to be collected in addition to the 16 candies they have to collect eight moves after the moon struck. This has to be repeated for the second or third moon struck if any of those colours appears again on that side.
- This level is much harder on mobile, since the moon struck cannot remove the locked candies completely.
- The moon scale is moderately stable, but be careful of cascades.
- The orders are worth 50,000 points. Hence, an additional 150,000 points are required to earn one star.
- 1st Start: moves left.
- 1st End: moves left.
- 2nd Start: moves left.
- 2nd End: moves left.
- 3rd Start: moves left.
- 3rd End: moves left.
|Moon Struck||Normal moves||Moon Struck moves|
|3 moves||2 moves|
- Clear the 12-move candy bombs, liquorice locks, and Liquorice swirls.
- Then, make special candies during the moon struck, especially colour bombs, as they create cascades.
- Then, make big cascades during moon struck. Outside of moon struck, you have to be careful of Odus.
- Always remember that keep the moon scale balanced.
- This level, along with pre-buffed 434, 439, 486, 494, 505, 506, 507, 508, 510, and 567, requires the least number of moves to completely fill up the moon scale, at three moves.
- This is one of the few levels in which the player has to collect a huge amount of candies.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Cyan line(s) show where the candies and candy bombs spawn.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.