|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 5 |
Level 556 is the eleventh level in Jelly Wagon and the 239th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 35 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- All 18 double jellies are isolated from the main board and are only reachable through special candies, special candy combinations included.
- Mystery candies and five colours make this level a little easier though.
- This level, however, needs luck to win. This level entirely depends on whether you get beneficial or detrimental items from the mystery candy.
- The chocolate spawners may stop the flow of candies.
Part 1: The Mystery CandiesEdit
- Any object from the game, whether it be a candy bomb or a colour bomb wrapped in marmalade could be in these mystery candies. Anything you could possibly imagine. Even a jelly fish could be in there. A wrapped candy could be in there. A striped candy could be in there. A chocolate square could be in there.
- Candy Crush Saga is a game that rewards risk takers. You need to activate these mystery candies every chance you can get.
- The mystery candies are going to continue to rain from the top of the screen throughout the course of the whole level. Keep activating them for sweet prizes for maximum win.
Part 2: The Chocolate SpawnersEdit
- Chocolate spawners are literally fountains of chocolate blockers. They leak chocolate onto the screen like it is their job.
- Destroy chocolate blockers as soon as they appear to prevent them from going viral and taking over the board. Chocolate spreads without mercy or remorse.
- Chocolate spawners have a small shred of mercy because they cannot spawn chocolate on the conveyor belt. Hence, you do not have to worry about the flow of candies being blocked.
Part 3: Special CandiesEdit
- Special candy combinations are your greatest tool in the fight against blockers, jelly tiles, collecting colours, and all of their ilk.
- Use special candies from the mystery candies to make wild displays of candied passion all across the board.
- This is especially important on this level because the jelly tiles are isolated on the bottom of the screen and cannot be matched through traditional means. Special candies are your only options for victory.
- Take solace in knowing there are no liquorice swirl blockers to stop striped special candies, unless you accidentally get one from the mystery candies.
- The bottom of this board is similar to the bottom of the board of level 342.
- The structure of the board looks like level 965. However, jelly cakes are removed and add four chocolate spawners and mystery candies.
- Purple line(s) show where the candies and mystery candies spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|