|Jelly squares||: 18|
|Target score||: 40,000 pts|
|Colours|| 6 |
Level 557 is the twelfth level in Jelly Wagon and the 240th jelly level. To pass this level, you must clear 18 double jelly squares in 30 moves or fewer. When you complete the level, Sugar Crush is activated and will score you additional points.
- Liquorice swirls defend all of the 18 double jelly squares. They also spawn in the peninsulas, making jellies hard to be cleared away.
- Luckily, there are conveyor belts occasionally changing the candies.
- Six colours can make special candy combinations difficult.
Part 1: The Liquorice SwirlsEdit
- The main blockers on this level have got to be liquorice swirls. These blockers not only obstruct potential matches on the level, but they also absorb the blasts from striped candies.
- Make matches next to these liquorice swirls to destroy them.
- The liquorice swirls should not be cleared with individual striped candies, they are too strong for such a strategy. Instead, use special candy combinations.
Part 2: The Conveyor BeltEdit
- The liquorice swirls can be difficult to address because they are on conveyor belts that move them over one tile every turn. The top conveyor belt rotates candies to the right and the bottom conveyor belt moves candies to the left.
- Both conveyor belts are bookended by teleporters that circulate the candies across the board creating an optical illusion that can make this level difficult to conquer.
- If space is cleared on a tile outside of the torso of the board, reinforcing liquorice swirls will come and take their place on the conveyor belt again.
- This phenomenon can get really annoying.
Part 3: The Special CandiesEdit
- Special candy combinations are super helpful (of course, these are helpful on every level but some levels more than others).
- Use colour bombs and wrapped candies to destroy many blockers and jellies at once in a burst of glory.
- Orange line(s) show where the candies spawn.
- Red line(s) show where the candies and liquorice swirls spawn.
- Dark blue square(s) indicate the position of double jellies.
- Arrows (↑,↓,←,→) indicate the direction which the conveyor belts move towards.
- The conveyor teleporters having identical letters indicate where the entry and exit is.
|Element Spawn Notes|